The power of fire and candle burning is evident in all cultures across the globe; since the beginning of time fire has been used in rituals, ceremonies, and other sacred parts of life. Candle Burning plays important roles in many rituals, magic, spell castings, meditations, prayer and devotions. The energy created and taken is more than scientific; it is spiritual and metaphysical. From the burning bush that appeared to Moses to the simple wishes made from a birthday cake. It’s important to note that the power is yours to use, but use it wisely. When you burn candles for special events; it is important to choose your candle color according to your situation or purpose in mind. Colors can influence our emotions, our actions and how we respond to various people, things and ideas. Colored candles are powers, and for each situation or conditions that you find yourself in – there is the right candle color for you! The energy and power of the colored candle and flame united bring forth special releases that fill up the space around us with magical forces. Here are some of the meanings of colors and the energies contained in their corresponding candles.
- BLACK – Reverse Evil & Spells, Sorrow, Protection From Evil Spirits, To hex or curse, Destroy Enemies, Dark Thoughts, Negativity Destroyer, Dume
- BLUE – Health, Protection, Peace, Court Cases, Law, Kindness, Harmony, Joy,
- BROWN – Find lost items, Finding Employment, Justice, To Help the Poor, Balance and Neutrality
- GOLD – Hold onto Money, Fast Luck, Success, Wealth, Prosperity, Jackpots, Control, Power
- GRAY – Victory Over Evil, Gossip, Evil Spirits, Remove Ghosts, Bad or Nosy Neighbors
- GREEN– Money Drawing, Fast Luck, Wealth, Good Fortune and Prosperity, Business, Gambling
- ORANGE – Control, Change of Plans, Commanding, Road Opener, Prophetic Dreams, Clarity
- PINK – Affection, Love, Honor, Clean Living, Friendship
- PURPLE – High Conquering, Power, Mastery, Ambition, Wisdom and Psychic Strength
- RED – Energy, Sex, Passion, Magnetic Attraction, Love, Marriage
- WHITE – Purity, Peace, Spiritual Health/Healing, Cleansing, Clarity, Truth, Rest, Relaxation
- YELLOW – Success, Quick Action, Confidence, Prayer, Devotion, Happiness, Knowledge. With knowledge and Understanding in Candles, Colors, and their meanings – you can accomplish many great things for yourself and achieve what you once thought was impossible.
FOR CANDLES & MORE INFORMATION CLICK HERE: Candle Burning Magic